- The project site is located approximately 45 kms south east of Delhi, 15 kms south of Noida & east of the Yamuna river. It will be well connected with the Yamuna Expressway along its east boundary, Eastern Expressway on its west & ring road to South east.
- Proposed metro link would run parallel to the Yamuna Expressway. The main railway between Delhi & Agra runs along the west boundary.
- O Point (Greater Noida) – The time taken is 15 min (approx.)
- Noida / Greater Noida Expressway – The time taken is 25 min (approx.)
- South Delhi – The time taken is 35 – 42 min (approx.)
Yamuna Expressway Project:
- 165 kms long, connecting Noida to Agra
- India’s Longest Access Controlled Expressway with Six Lane Concrete Pavement – slated to reduce the travel time between New Delhi and Agra to 2 hours from the present 4 hours
- Yamuna Expressway is poised to be Growth Engine for all round economic and industrial growth in western UP impacting a population of around 30 million.
- Yamuna Expressway Authority has identified ribbon development along Yamuna Expressway to promote Special Development Zones for core activities like IT, Industries, Biotechnology, Service Sectors & Commercial.
- Connecting National Capital Region with other parts of the state will boost economic activity, decongestion of existing roads and reduction in pollution.
Traffic assumption (for Year 2010)
|PCV Assumptions Year 2010||G Noida-TEZ|
As per the above table, the expected traffic flow from Greater Noida till the Taj Economic Zone (TEZ) will be 18,235 vehicles per day. This figure is expected to double in the next five years.
Strengths of the Area:
- Venue for India’s first proposed Formula 1 circuit
- Home for major future development with lot of MNCs and big projects coming up in the neighbouring areas
Other developments in the vicinity:
- Gautam Budh University
- NIIT office
- Emaar MGF – commercial