The Jaypee Green Sports City lets you shape your imagination into a dream dwelling. Presenting the “Country Homes” that gives you an opportunity to design your dream home to match your unique taste & lifestyle.
On the outside you may choose to have a lush landscaped garden that give you refreshing views and a chance to be closer to nature. On the inside you can either have less number of rooms that are spaciously designed or more number of rooms that are efficiently designed. Choose from a wide range of specifications for the interiors such as the wall finish, light fittings, doors/windows, woodwork, flooring etc. Overall you may describe these as “Self Styled Homes”
*Highly secured gated community.
* Social clubs with various recreational facilities, exclusively for the residents.
* In close proximity to the Commercial District, International Standard Motor Racing Track, Cricket & other ultra modern Sports Stadiums.
* Accessibility to all major locations in Delhi NCR.
* Well connected via Yamuna Express highway.
* Created for people who appreciate luxurious surroundings and spaces equipped with sports and recreational facilities
* Master Plan for 12 districts within the Sports City, designed by WATG, London
* The residential options range from semi-finished to fully-finished homes.
* Residences enjoy great views of the golf course, the landscaped greens or the Motor racing track and Stadiums including a ICC standard cricket stadium
* Strategically located and well-connected with prime locations of Southwest Delhi and Noida, through the Noida-Greater Noida and the Yamuna Expressways and the proposed metro connection between Jewar and Noida
* The New proposed International Airport will prove to a big economic booster to the region
* Uninterrupted water and 24 X 7 electricity supply from Jaypee Group’s own power generation plants and round the clock 3 tier security
* Super specialty health facilities and educational facilities ranging from Kinder crib to professional levels.
* Environment friendly site with sustainability a focal point while considering construction material, water conservation, renewal energy, waste recycling, local food production, protect natural flora & fauna, use indigenous plants.
* Social & Economic sustainability through employment of local people and promotion of local culture.
|Plot Area (in sq yds)||239||299||359||419||538||2392||4784|
on Ground, First &
|Built Up Area* (in sq ft)||3872||4844||5816||6034||7747||26910||47362|
|Maximum Height||15 m||15 m||15 m||15m||15 m||15 m||15 m|
* Built-up Area is tentative to change based on the FAR
|Total no. of plots||303|
|Number of floors||G + 1.5|
|Communication Launch||7th Nov 2009|